Super Simple No-Sew Baby Headband
- Old (or super cheap) cami or tank top. I bought three different sizes: XS, S, and M. I found that the M worked out best for her six-month old head & wild hair.
- Tape measure
- A pair of scissors
- A pen
Total cost: Around $2.00 for cami. Had the rest of the materials laying around at home.
- Lay all materials out.
- Measure 4-5 inches up from seam.
- Place a dot at desired width, in this case I stopped at the 4 inch mark.
- Create a dotted line across the width of the shirt.
- Cut shirt straight(ish)ly along dotted line.
- Take the bottom half of the shirt and extend out with your hands, so that your hands are parallel to each other.
- Take one hand and twist the fabric over just once, until your hands are parallel to one another once again.
- Fold the fabric over itself. The twist that you created in Step 7 becomes the top "knot" of the headband.
- Place headband onto baby's head. Should fit snuggly enough not to wiggle around, but not too tight.
- Take lots of pictures of your fabulous new model.